The School Journal, Part 1.



Ozark Hax interview with Discordia Boom.

Ozark Hax, DJ and co-owner of Rock U University comes from the Netherlands and has been rocking us for several years. He's known for his insanity, humor and awesome music.

Why did you become a DJ?

Ozark: That's a funny story. I was at Sanctuary rock , only a few weeks old, got to know a nice DJ. I requested some and he decided to challenge me to DJ myself. So two weeks later I had my try out and was hired straight away.

What kind of music do you play?

Ozark: I play everything that rocks, or that for some strange reason gets to me. I love to hunt for those amazing tunes no one ever heard before.

What was the biggest challenge as a DJ you had to deal with.

Ozark: Hmm, biggest challenge... That would be back to the Freakheim days , thoses days I had Kaedy hosting with me.

Discordia: What happened?

Ozark: We did them way over the top events. Fun themes, I dedicated to them, Kaedy decorated the place totally over the top. At our buccaneers event she placed an entire pirate ship in the club.

What was your most fun DJ experience?

Ozark: The most fun ones were 2 actually. One week we did a Kings & Queens event, week after that we changed just a tiny bit of it and it went for Kinks and Queers event.  Or a true naked event at Freakheim, where nudity was not allowed, only acoustic tunes.

What were your favorite places to work at?

Ozark: I only DJ'd at places I loved so, Sanctuary, especially in the old days Freakheim and ofcourse Rock U.

If you could be a tree, what kind of tree would you be?

Ozark: We here in Holland have Sesame Street too, in it they have trees looking like brocoli, those are fun.

What advice would you offer new DJ's about the work?

Ozark: Have fun, and don't be afraid to fail at some point. Don't try to be what you think people want you to be, force them to get to know you in a nice way, of course.

And that concludes the interview with Rock U's Ozark Hax.



Name:                          Ozark Hax
SL birthday:                 2/6/2007
Jobs:                             Co-owner of "Rock U", together with Rykk Ferraris.
General mood:             Insane
Goals in life:                Insanity to rule the pixel world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment