2012.....

And so 2011 is coming to its end, leading us straight into 2012. Yes, a whole new year to rock us all through, i guess. And that is what we are gonna do, let's all put our shoulders under making 2012 rockin' as hard as we can (handle). Now when I close my eyes for a bit, and let my mind drift of to some happy moment in the future, this is what I see: I see more rockin' DJ's joining us, bringing their fine sellection of music you won't hear anywhere else. I see the amazing crowd we already have growing to even bigger numbers and I see some of the best live performances on our very stage. I see smiling faces! Mine, Rykk's, Guen's and yes, of course all of your faces as well, because, hee, let us be honest, we ROCK, and therefor U all RULE!

Be good, Oz!

0 comments:

Post a Comment